Um… Last post was in June?! Holy moly. I’ve been asleep, since June.
But seriously, here’s a top 10 things that happened since (in no particular order):
- Kiss started Academy Soccer, and Madi started her 2nd season, they’re loving it.
- Jack started to crawl, stand, and is days away from walking
- Kim has introduced many new Gluten Free/Dairy Free dinners in our dinner menu, all of which have been absolutely marvelous
- Kiersten turned 9 (June 15th), I think we have some pictures somewhere.
- Madison Turned 6 (Oct 2nd), I think we have some pictures somewhere.
- Some other relatives may have had some birthdays as well. Happy birthday!
- Jackson was Dedicated (pictures in facebook, not my friend? Request!)
- I started “Volunteering” on Monday nights at NPCC, only 2 more days left! I’ll surely miss Jeremy, the facilities guy.
- The flood of ’09, and the $300 FEMA gave for repairs.
- Shoulder surgery. ( I tore my Labrum, or as Madi would put it, I tore my Lebron James)
I’m sure I missed a few things here, but hopefully I’ll start posting more regularly. In the meantime, enjoy this awesome video a couple of very funny guys at our church did for our pastor Andy Stanley during the Catalyst conference: