For those completely busy on the weekends, I thought I’d make this quick and fun, inspired by the post about celebrating diversity. Since I absolutely love food, and how you all engage in conversation on this blog, and on twitter, let’s play a little game.
It’s called the, “Where am I?” game. Yeah I know, I’m a natural game title comer upperer.
It goes like this: In the list of 10 different foods, I will say the beginning of a sentence, and in the comments you have to finish it with “I (think of something clever) in (name of a state, restaurant, or country.)” Pretty easy, huh? You can answer 1 or all of them. Winner gets 3 red beans.
Here’s an example:
- I smell a hamburger and french fries.
You Comment: I failed on my plans to flee the country, ’cause I’m still in the United States.
Ok got it? Good. Let’s do this.
- On my fork is some Red Beans and Rice, with a piece of rotisserie chicken still untouched on my plate.
- I crack the egg on the side of my plate, some juices come out, but the weight remains the same. I see a beak.
- I’m sweating curry.
- Wow, these ribs are so tasty but they seem too small to be baby backs.
- This spaghetti tastes very sweet, as if pure can sugar was used in the sauce.
- Collard Greens, Fried Chicken Wings and Mac N Cheese to sooth the soul, washed down with some Sweet Tea.
- I see smoke from a Red Oak which seems to cook the cut of Tri-Tip on the grill.
- I think I see fish and potatoes in the water, but I smell onions too.
- I’ll take 3 of those scorpion-ka-bobs.
- I think I just saw them stuff the liver, heart and lungs of a sheep in that stomach lining.
Just for the record I’ve not partaken in the consumption of every one of these.
The 2nd thing I want you to leave in the comments is this: What is the weirdest food you’ve eaten?