For those completely busy on the weekends, I thought I’d make this quick and fun, inspired by the post about celebrating diversity. Since I absolutely love food, and how you all engage in conversation on this blog, and on twitter, let’s play a little game.
It’s called the, “Where am I?” game. Yeah I know, I’m a natural game title comer upperer.
It goes like this: In the list of 10 different foods, I will say the beginning of a sentence, and in the comments you have to finish it with “I (think of something clever) in (name of a state, restaurant, or country.)” Pretty easy, huh? You can answer 1 or all of them. Winner gets 3 red beans.
Here’s an example:
- I smell a hamburger and french fries.
You Comment: I failed on my plans to flee the country, ’cause I’m still in the United States.
Ok got it? Good. Let’s do this.
- On my fork is some Red Beans and Rice, with a piece of rotisserie chicken still untouched on my plate.
- I crack the egg on the side of my plate, some juices come out, but the weight remains the same. I see a beak.
- I’m sweating curry.
- Wow, these ribs are so tasty but they seem too small to be baby backs.
- This spaghetti tastes very sweet, as if pure can sugar was used in the sauce.
- Collard Greens, Fried Chicken Wings and Mac N Cheese to sooth the soul, washed down with some Sweet Tea.
- I see smoke from a Red Oak which seems to cook the cut of Tri-Tip on the grill.
- I think I see fish and potatoes in the water, but I smell onions too.
- I’ll take 3 of those scorpion-ka-bobs.
- I think I just saw them stuff the liver, heart and lungs of a sheep in that stomach lining.
Just for the record I’ve not partaken in the consumption of every one of these.
The 2nd thing I want you to leave in the comments is this: What is the weirdest food you’ve eaten?
1. On my fork is some Red Beans and Rice, with a piece of rotisserie chicken still untouched on my plate.
I ask for shoyu, and the counselor tells me to use butter!!! I need to sneak out @night, head over cupcake hill, down to dennys,and bring some back to camp redwood glenn. (I think that’s how u play)
I see smoke from a Red Oak which seems to cook the cut of Tri-Tip on the grill
With a 15 passenger van full of championship ballers, we come cruisin around the corner, anxiously awaiting the first bite of the MajorNunesBBQ thursdays-b4-friday night Amphi football games.
Butter? The horror…
Those BBQ’s were the best, I wish I had partaken in more of them.
Oh, and one entry, use your real name sucka :-p
1. I would love to eat at Popeye’s more, but I fear for my life when I am there.
2. I seem to have mistakenly cracked open a fertilized egg and found its creamy filling. Oops.
4. I know I should hate chain restaurants and Chili’s is no exception.
5. I must confess that I feel a strong urge to slap anyone who thinks sugar belongs in spaghetti sauce. You filthy Americans.
10. If you want my body and you think I’m sexy, come on…piper down, piper down! Haggis, anyone?
Hah, #10 answer puts you in the lead so far Donald. Hilarious!
1. Im at my mother in law’s and she’s putting on Sabado Gigante.
2. I’m at Fear Factor eating raw half finished eggs.
3. I’ve eaten too much Indian food. Get me outta here!
6. I must be in the Atl with Dustin and Ben.
The weirdest stuff I’ve eaten is cow’s tongue. It’s delicious!
Cow Tongue, I’ve heard everybody say it’s good, I just can’t.