Here I am.
Trying to explore, or more “find myself” through my writing. I really don’t know where this is going to take me but I am definitely excited to see what is to come. I really appreciate the advice I have been given, and I’ve listened to the encouragement from some of my friends, my family and leaders who have said that I need to write more. More importantly, I really want to pay attention… to the tension in my heart.
Starting this upcoming year (2011) I really want to set some goals for me in my writing, and on this site through commenting/emails/dm’s, I would like you all to help keep me accountable.
- Publish at least 3 well-written posts a week. I’d like to get a post # like Jon has on his site.
- Spruce up the look of this site as well as my Wife’s, with with some mad CSS/design work, maybe even a caricature
- Create a kick-butt “About” page
- Start a campaign for charity, or raise money for something great. Water, Goats, or GlobalX anybody?
- Become a Tentblogger
- Invite a guest poster
- BE a guest poster
- Publish at least 1 great photo a week
- Have 100 subscribers
- Respond to as many comments as I can, all 5 to 10’s of you.
- Influence at least 2 people to start blogging
I definitely have more to add, maybe I’ll just move this list over to my About page once I put it up. That way as I progress, I can just check them off or increase the amount… or just visit once a month and sulk.