Here’s a quick peek into Casa De Nunes.
If you haven’t guessed, we really do not reside here. As if! I mean, I would NEVER paint our house pink! I actually found this image while doing a search for “Casa de Nunes.”
In getting to know “us,” I thought I might start sharing a few things that you will randomly hear when in the presence of a Nunes, or should you ever decide to hang out on one of our Family Nights or one of Kissy or Madi’s sleepovers.
See if you can guess who blurts out these golden nuggets on any given day, place your answers in the comments. Tiebreaker points go to whoever can say these in context.
- How about giraffelongneck dot com?
- Wait, what do you mean by “Please put your dirty dish away?”
- Sweet! I just figured if I used a kernel and overclocked to 1.2 gigahertz instead of 1.3, it won’t boot loop!
- You are not normal.
- Light? Light? Bup? Milp?
- Maybe Sambas, but never a Motorcycle.
- No YOU get YOUR son
- Can we go to Menchie’s? How about now? Now?
- Was that you?
- Soddy Mom Dad.
- That’s it, I’m getting a job this week!
- Oh, I forgot.
Let’s make this interesting. The first person in the comments with the MOST right answers, will get an ad spot next to my wife’s icon until I do another one of these, which won’t be for at least a week. This is prime advertising space which will get you 5 to 10 hits.
The contest will end on Monday before I go to bed.
***UPDATED WITH ANSWERS***
- Dayee! – Jack, when I would get home from work
- How about giraffelongneck dot com? – Madi, before bensayin.com was born, she tried helping with a domain name
- Wait, what do you mean by “Please put your dirty dish away?” – Kiss, she questions EVERYTHING. Gotta love preteens.
- Sweet! I just figured if I used a kernel and overclocked to 1.2 gigahertz instead of 1.3, it won’t boot loop! – Me. No explanation needed, right?
- You are not normal. – Kim, appropriately following aforementioned sentence.
- Light? Light? Bup? Milp? – Jack, turning the lights on, wanting a cup of milk. All day, any day.
- Maybe Sambas, but never a Motorcycle. – Kim, after getting a new job I asked if I would come home one day with a bike in the garage. #fail
- No YOU get YOUR son – Kim or Ben, any time between midnight to 6am if Jack wakes up.
- Can we go to Menchie’s? How about now? Now? – Kiss, she loves the place. This is usually said on the weekends.
- Was that you? – Anybody but me. 🙂
- Uhhhhh… – Madi, after seeing a bra-less woman walking in downtown ATL.
- Soddy Mom Dad. – Jack, after doing something naughty.
- That’s it, I’m getting a job this week! – Kim, last Sunday. BOOM!
- Oh, I forgot. – Madi, usually after reminding her of something we had asked her to clean up, or flush.
So that’s it! Jo our neighbor with fantabulous artwork and a pretty awesome DJ company will be up on the sidebar for the next week, or so.
Thanks y’all for playing! We’ll do it again sometime.