Last night I had a great time hanging out with the guys of my small group. I can’t even express how important having this great group of guys to “do life” with is, because it allows for positive growth in and with:
- Healthy conversation
We headed to Wild Wing Cafe for their “2 Fer Tuesday” deal and just hung out and talked for like 4 hours. Our small group is still a little new, so during some of the conversations I had an idea about some random questions I wanted to ask, but didn’t get around to it because the OKC/DAL game started which transitioned our conversations to sports-related things and how long this NFL off-season has been… (woe is me as a Niner fan).
So I decided to try to spark some conversation here to get to know you, or maybe even encourage a blog post jump-start.
Here are some random questions that usually come up when having conversations with other married couples and new friends in regards to their home-life and/or parenting. Soon to be married or even single folk can chime in their answers too, I’m curious as to what you have to say.
- Are you married?
- Any children?
- Do you have a TV in the Master Bedroom?
- Any TV’s in the kids bedrooms?
- Do you allow your children to bring any device with an active internet connection into their bedroom?
- Do you eat at a table with no line-of-site to a TV?
- Do you have a “Family Night?”
- Do you do devotions with your spouse?
- Do you do devotions as a family?
- Marvel or DC?
- What movie are you most excited about this summer?
- What is your favorite wing place/flavor?
- Do you press charges?
Now Kim and I are pretty much already set in most of the answers to the marriage/parenting questions, but I wanted to see what this community thought.
So what have you?