Yes, you know we are home now. I have had a much harder time adjusting to the time change than I did in years past. I have barely left the house in two days, the laundry is a mile high and I’m still in my pajamas…. I’m determined to leave the house tomorrow, wake up at a normal time and not go back to sleep after the girls are off to school. I can do it! I kinda have to or else we won’t have any food to eat.
I have also learned things about myself and my family while we were in Phoenix. And I will now share my list of learnt things:
- spending time with my Saunders family is always a great time no matter what we are doing
- I don’t like scary movies but I will watch them all the time if it means being sammich’ed between two of my favorite people
- when geocaching, sometimes its best to take the long way. Makes more memories that way.
- when climbing up a cliff, use the fence. It’s mo’betta’.
- some people like to high five. I like to high five.
- I am ok eating Rito’s once a year
- BoSa donuts is good. Which makes it bad.
- you can’t force people to understand how you feel. All you can do is tell them.
- Jackson and his dance parties at sleepy time is kinda funny
- I have no clue what my kids eat while on vacation. And I’m okay with that.
- you don’t have to have known kids all of their life to love them just the same
- I enjoy going home as much as I do coming home
Those are a few things I learnt while in Arizona. Good times.